At The Artemis Center for Guidance we maintain an enduring commitment to current research, continuing education and professional and skills training, in order to provide those we serve with the highest quality of care. Our therapeutic approach is founded in compassion and at all times focuses on the individual person, couple or family. If you are seeking a position in this field and feel your values and skills match those of the Artemis team, please complete the online application for consideration.
Current Position Openings
Staff Therapist (LPC/LCSW)
The Artemis Center for Guidance, LLC is seeking highly qualified clinicians (LPC/LCSW) full-time (~28-32 clients per week) split between our four Southern NJ locations (Elmer, Glassboro, Haddonfield and Sewell). Fee for service, $35-45 per session.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a NJ License to practice (LPC/LCSW required, 2-3 years independent practice preferred)
- Have the ability to work late afternoons and evenings and/or weekends
- Be an independent worker who enjoys team consultation and collaboration
Please send CV and a letter of interest to Trish.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Sewell, NJ 08080
- Glassboro, NJ 08028
- Elmer, NJ 08318
- Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Master’s Degree
Required license or certification:
- Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Competitive wages (fee-for-service)
- Administrative support and billing services
- A collaborative work environment
- Medical Insurance (Aetna)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with matching
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.